Date: February 15, 2020
Cost $100. A $50 non—refundable deposit on your spot will secure your spot, with the remainder due on or before January 15, 2018.
Have you been curious about Malas? Wondering what their use is and how they can help you? Join me for an afternoon where we will make mala necklaces, set intentions on them and then put them to use!
- Guided meditation to set an intention.
- Overview of crystals, semi-precious stones and their meanings.
- Choosing your stones and designing your Mala.
- Guidance stringing your mala beads.
- Caring for your mala.
- Group meditation using your newly designed mala.
This workshop has limited space, so please purchase your tickets early to secure your spot. This event is non-refundable, however, 100% transferable
Please note: We’ll be working with 8mm beads and small seed beads, so if you require glasses for seeing up close please bring them.